U Got A Friend (UGAF) Premium Veteran and Senior In-Home Care founded in 2019 and headquartered in Tulsa, OK. We pride ourselves on being a premier home care agency, serving our veterans and seniors with professionalism, respect, and, most importantly, allowing our elderly population to age with dignity!
We are looking for caregivers who will work directly with veterans and seniors to help support and maximize their quality of life by providing in-home assistance with activities of daily living. As a caregiver with UGAF, you will develop relationships, improve the quality of life, and assist the elderly who require affection and care. Your purpose will be to help these individuals enjoy life by supporting them throughout their daily activities. If you have an exceptional ability to connect with veterans and seniors, apply today for rewarding work with an amazing team!
- Assisting clients with bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding and personal care
- Light cleaning, cooking, doing laundry and medication reminders
- Help with remote controls, running errands and playing games
- Supervision when there is a risk of wandering or self-injury
- Interact with client's family members to address their worries regarding the client's health
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18+ and able to pass a drug/background check
- Reliable and time management skills
- Comfortable using technology and mobile apps
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Experience as a caregiver a plus
- Willing to travel to Muskogee, Tulsa, Wagoner and Creek Co.
- Gas allowance
- Daily Pay up to $500 per pay period
- $150 bonus paid for every 500 hours accrued
- BYOS (Build Your Own Shift)
- Flexible Schedules
- Continuing Education!!!!!!
- Accident Plan
- Short/Long-Term disability Insurance
Why should you join us?
We're growing, dedicated to a mission and values diversity. We provide our caregivers with competitive pay, flexible schedules, and bonuses. We invite you to become a member of our team and contribute to our mission of improving the lives of older adults in our community. Join us and you will be a respected and valued part of our team.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 918-203-4984